Covid 19 brought with it, a time of disruption, uncertainty and chaos for many of us in Western Australia as it did world wide. Although Western Australia has proved, to be a safer place in than other jurisdictions.
With regard to pandemics we will ensure that we continue to undertake the necessary Initial Assessment to find out if you or family members are in the Higher Risk Population, and assist you to use Technology such as phone or video conferencing if we cannot come out to meet you face-to-face.
We recognise the Higher Risk Population for COVID 19 include,
• Older people,
• people with underlying medical problems including
• high blood pressure, heart problems,
• respiratory disease or
• immune deficiencies (low immunity).
• experience higher rates of chronic diseases compared to other Australians and may be
at higher risk of serious illness.
• Continue to ensure good Hand Hygiene is practiced.
• Continue to ensure that adequate Social Distancing is in place for meetings.
• Staff attend hand Hygiene & Infection Control before they start working with clients.
• Staff use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required.
Our Aim at Diversitas WA is to ensure staff and clients remain safe whilst we deliver quality Supports & Services.
For further information & Resources please follow: